- Who We Are
- Contact Us
October 18, 2020 | Funding News
FHI 360, an international non-governmental organization, is seeking an application from registered Cambodian Non-governmental organization (NGO)s/ Civil society Organizations (CSO)s to implement the EQHA-COVID 19. With the current Enhancing Quality of Healthcare Activity (EQHA) project, has pivoted to include COVID-19 response initiatives to prepare health...
August 11, 2020 | Funding News
Annual Program Statement for Digital Innovation and Information Fund
with FHI 360
July 20, 2020 | Funding News
The Innovations for Social Accountability in Cambodia (ISAC) activity is a five-year project (October 2019 – September 2024) supported by USAID (the United States Agency for International Development) and implemented by FHI 360, a non-profit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions.
June 08, 2020 | Funding News
What is Innovations for Social Accountability in Cambodia?
Innovations for Social Accountability in Cambodia (ISAC) is a five-year project supported by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) from October 2019 to September 2024 and implemented by FHI 360, a non-profit human development...
September 19, 2019 | Funding News
The Embassy of the Czech Republic is launching its annual call for proposals for the Small-Scale Projects (SSP) directly managed by the Embassy of the Czech Republic in Phnom Penh. These projects are complementary to the large multiple-year projects implemented by the Czech Development Agency (CzDA) and are important component of the Czech Republic Development Cooperation since 2006.
Interested entities should submit their proposals...
- Capacity WS for ASRH
HACCThursday, 28 January 2021,
- 1st Field Visit of GF
HACCTuesday, 02 February 2021,
- Recruit Network (BC,NEWN,CNUD)
HACCTuesday, 09 February 2021,
- Networking Coordinator, Provincial Coordinator for COVID-19 Project, Program Volunteer
HACCDeadline: 25 January 2021
- Covid-19 vaccines must be free for all
- សេចក្តីប្រកាសព័ត៏មានរួមរវាងក្រសួងសុខាភិាល នៃព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា អង្គការសុខភាពពិភពលោក (WHO) និងអង្គការ UNAIDS
- Joint Press Release The Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Cambodia, World Health Organization (WHO) and Joint United Nationals Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
- Statement of HACC on Investment Framework for an Effective and Efficient response to HIV/AIDS in Cambodia
- HIV/AIDS families evicted from Borei Keila
- SOP-Boosted CoPCT for MARPs 2013
- HIV TREATMENT GUIDE
- Sex Work and the Law in Asia and the Pacific
- Guideline on Strengthening Prevention Program to Cut off Mother to Child HIV Transmission by 2015
- UNAIDS guidance for partnerships with civil society, including people living with HIV and key populations
- Cambodia fifth National AIDS Spending Assessment (NASA), 2014-15: NASA tables
- Cambodia fifth national AIDS spending assessment (NASA), 2014-2015
- Assessment Report: HIV/AIDS and the private sector in Cambodia
- HIV Sensitive Social Protection
- Annual Report 2013
Address: Phnom Penh Center, South Building (H), Floor #7, Room #789.
Tel: (855)12 368 362/ (855)15 368 322
Subscribe to our mailing list
© 2018 Health Action Coordinating Committee. All rights reserved.