- Who We Are
- Contact Us
July 09, 2020 | International News
UNAIDS report on the global AIDS epidemic shows that 2020 targets will not be met because of deeply unequal success; COVID-19 risks blowing HIV progress way off course
GENEVA, 6 July 2020—A new report by UNAIDS shows remarkable, but highly unequal, progress, notably in expanding access to antiretroviral therapy. Because the achievements have not been shared equally within and between countries, the global...
May 26, 2020 | International News
Phnom Penh, 21 May 2020— The Coronavirus pandemic has wreaked havoc on all our
lives in Cambodia and around the world. While we are each doing our part to prevent
December 25, 2017 | International News
With the 3rd edition of APACC just six months away, we would like to update and share with you on the exciting progress we are making with the program, and to request your assistance with reaching healthcare professionals from your country to promote the conference.
We are proud to inform you that we have received endorsement from 21 organizations across the region. We are working to ensure...
May 06, 2016 | International News
The co-facilitators of the 2016 United Nations General Assembly High-Level Meeting on Ending AIDS, Patricia Mwaba Kasese-Bota, Permanent Representative of Zambia to the United Nations, and Jürg Lauber, Permanent Representative of Switzerland to the United Nations, have released the zero draft of the 2016 Political Declaration: on the Fast-Track to end AIDS in the age of sustainable...
- Capacity WS for ASRH
HACCThursday, 28 January 2021,
- 1st Field Visit of GF
HACCTuesday, 02 February 2021,
- Recruit Network (BC,NEWN,CNUD)
HACCTuesday, 09 February 2021,
- Networking Coordinator, Provincial Coordinator for COVID-19 Project, Program Volunteer
HACCDeadline: 25 January 2021
- Covid-19 vaccines must be free for all
- សេចក្តីប្រកាសព័ត៏មានរួមរវាងក្រសួងសុខាភិាល នៃព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា អង្គការសុខភាពពិភពលោក (WHO) និងអង្គការ UNAIDS
- Joint Press Release The Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Cambodia, World Health Organization (WHO) and Joint United Nationals Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
- Statement of HACC on Investment Framework for an Effective and Efficient response to HIV/AIDS in Cambodia
- HIV/AIDS families evicted from Borei Keila
- SOP-Boosted CoPCT for MARPs 2013
- HIV TREATMENT GUIDE
- Sex Work and the Law in Asia and the Pacific
- Guideline on Strengthening Prevention Program to Cut off Mother to Child HIV Transmission by 2015
- UNAIDS guidance for partnerships with civil society, including people living with HIV and key populations
- Cambodia fifth National AIDS Spending Assessment (NASA), 2014-15: NASA tables
- Cambodia fifth national AIDS spending assessment (NASA), 2014-2015
- Assessment Report: HIV/AIDS and the private sector in Cambodia
- HIV Sensitive Social Protection
- Annual Report 2013
Address: Phnom Penh Center, South Building (H), Floor #7, Room #789.
Tel: (855)12 368 362/ (855)15 368 322
Subscribe to our mailing list
© 2018 Health Action Coordinating Committee. All rights reserved.