Phnom Penh - Today, everybody a round the world is organizing events for World AIDS Day 2012 Which aims to review and recharge our commitment to achieve our main goal of getting to zero, Zero new infections, Zero discrimination and Zero AIDS-related death.
Cambodia, much like many other countries in the region and around the world, is scaling up its commitment and collaboration to achieve the three zeros. Until now, there...
- ABOUT HACC
- NATIONAL PICTURE
- CONTACT US
Friday, 30 November 2012 | Local News
Tuesday, 20 November 2012 | Local News
Phnom Penh – The HIV/AIDS Coordinating Committee (HACC) in collaboration with the Ministry of Social Affairs, Veterans and Youth Rehabilitation (MoSVY) organized a training workshop on monitoring and evaluation to civil society organizations working with orphan and vulnerable children (OVC) on care and treatment programs in community. The five-day training is conducted in Phnom Penh from...
Friday, 02 November 2012 | Local News
Phnom Penh – The National HIV and AIDS campaign committee which consists of the National AIDS Authority, the HIV/AIDS Coordinating Committee (HACC) and civil society is looking for financial support from relevant stakeholders and private sector to organize the World AIDS Day event. The event is to be held on the 1st of December in Phnom Penh.
Friday, 26 October 2012 | Local News
Phnom Penh – The report of the Reproductive Health Association of Cambodia (RHAC) presented in a consultation meeting on 25 October 2012 shows that the trend of men who have sex with men (MSM) coming to receive services in its clinics is remarkably decreased during the last two months.
The decline was explained by the program manager that because the lack of transportation fee supporting to MSM in coming...
Tuesday, 23 October 2012 | Local News
Koh Kong Province – NGOs working in Koh Kong province reported their concern related to new HIV transmission causing from unprotected sex among Chinese Hydroelectricity dam construction workers.
The Cambodian Women for Peace Development (CWPD) and AFESIP working with entertainment...
- Workshop on Doing Business with USAID
USAID21 June 2013, Cambodia-Japan Cooperation Center (CJCC)
- Advocacy and Campaign TWG Meeting
HACC21 June 2013, East and West Cuisine
- OVC Strategic Plan (2013-2018) Launching
MoSVY25 June 2013, MoSVY Meeting Hall
- HIV/AIDS families evicted from Borei Keila
- Joint UN High Level Country Mission in Support of Universal Access for HIV Prevention, Treatment, Care and Support
- Cambodian Civil Society Expresses Progress Concerns on World AIDS Day
- Sex Work and the Law in Asia and the Pacific
- Guideline on Strengthening Prevention Program to Cut off Mother to Child HIV Transmission by 2015
- UNAIDS guidance for partnerships with civil society, including people living with HIV and key populations
- Health System Strengthening Survey Report
- Expired ARV Drug Distributed to PLHIV Cambodia
- Synthesis Report: e-discussion on HIV, Health and Development in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
Head Office - Phnom Penh
Address: #175, St.155, Toul Tompoung I,
Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: (855)23 217 964
HACC's Weekly Newsalert
HACC ON FACEBOOK