- ABOUT HACC
- NATIONAL PICTURE
- CONTACT US
You are here: HomeMembers
HACC Member Benefits
- Be represented by the HACC Steering Commitee at national and regional advocacy workshops, roundtable discussions and symposiums.
- Participate in HACC member meetings. Attended by member organizations, development partners and UN and government representatives, HACC membership meetings provide members with an opportunity to network with key decision makers and voice their concerns.
- Participate in HACC’s four technical working groups (TWG): Prevention TWG, Treatment/Care and Support TWG, Impact Mitigation TWG and Advocacy TWG.
- Unite with other HACC member organizations to advocate for positive change & network strengthening
- Represent community concerns at the national and sub-national level.
- Work in partnership with other members and HACC to develop resource mobilization and fundraising solutions.
- Participate in HACC capacity building activities such as study tours and micro-funding projects
- Access HACC’s offline and digital library of guidelines, policies and research resources. The catalogue includes other HACC members’ information and education materials (IEC).
- Receive HACC’s advocacy reports and DVDs, service and membership directories, and quarterly newsletters.
How to be HACC Member?HACC has a yearly membership fee for its members:
- Submit by law and registration letter issued by the Ministry of Interior/Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Submit letter of NGO interests.
- Potential new members should make appointment with HACC Communications Program Officer to discuss HACC activities/ processes and member benefits, motivation for joining HACC etc.
- International start at 60$/year, Local start at 30$/year
- Potential new members are requested to first fill-out HACC membership application form, detailed services information through HACC mapping/UA survey. Contact us
Head Office - Phnom Penh
Address: #175, St.155, Toul Tompoung I,
Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: (855)23 217 964
HACC's Weekly Newsalert
HACC ON FACEBOOK