- ABOUT HACC
- NATIONAL PICTURE
- CONTACT US
Call for TB REACH Wave 3 Proposals
TB REACH is currently accepting applications for Wave 3. The deadline for submitting proposals for Wave 3 is 17 September 2012. On this page you will find all key information, including eligibility criteria, examples of suitable interventions, technical guidance, the application form and instructions for applicants.
For Wave 3, TB REACH will have two separate funding tracks. Please read the following information and other background documents carefully to ensure that you apply for the correct track of funding and your application is complete.
1. General Wave 3 Track: This funding track is open to applicants from 86 eligible countries. This track is for one-year projects for up to $US 1 million to improve TB case finding. Applicants can propose all types of innovative TB case finding interventions, however they are encouraged to focus on detecting TB in the following populations depending on the local epidemiologic context and setting: people living with HIV, children, miners, migrants, incarcerated persons and people with diabetes or COPD.
2. UNITAID Xpert Track: This funding track is open to applicants in 19 countries who wish to implement Xpert MTB/RIF scale up interventions using innovative approaches.
In three of these countries (Bangladesh, Indonesia and Pakistan) there will be a specific focus on sustainable public-private partnership approaches using a social enterprise model that will be organized and supported by Interactive Research and Development (IRD) in collaboration with the national TB programme and applicants should consult IRD to develop their application. In the other 16 countries all approaches will be considered provided applications meet eligibility criteria and are accompanied by a letter of support from the national TB programme. Grants under the UNITAID Xpert Track are for two years and for up to $US 1 million. Proposals should focus on rolling out Xpert MTB/RIF technology to improve case finding. Applicants should note that for this funding track proposals may only allocate a maximum of US$ 1 of TB REACH funds for every US$ 1 of Xpert equipment and consumables proposed for use in a project over the entire two-year period.
Closing date: 17 September 2012
Application forms and related documents can be found on the right side of this page.
All applications must be submitted through our Application Tracking System. TB REACH will not receive applications sent by email for this funding wave.
Please direct any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
We wish to acknowledge the support of the Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA) and UNITAID for this Stop TB Partnership initiative.
- Kratie PAC Conducted Meeting
Posted on: Thursday, 23 May 2013
- In solidarity - 30th International AIDS Candlelight Memorial – 19 May 2013
Posted on: Monday, 20 May 2013
- CSOs Consultative Meeting on GFATM and CCC in Cambodia
Posted on: Thursday, 16 May 2013
- REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
Posted on: Tuesday, 07 May 2013
- NAA Organized M&E TWG Meeting
Posted on: Friday, 03 May 2013
More in News
Head Office - Phnom Penh
Address: #175, St.155, Toul Tompoung I,
Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: (855)23 217 964
HACC's Weekly Newsalert
HACC ON FACEBOOK